Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Weight Loss - Progress: - 55.9 pounds, since late June =)

Yay, mobile posting works! Downloaded the app on my phone, so I will probably be using this blog a *lot* more often! lol

So, a bit has changed since my last blog. For one thing, I have lost over 50 pounds!! =)
I still have more than 100 pounds to lose to get to my goal, but i'm happy!

   

I have went down a couple clothing sizes. I wear those stretchy JMS denim-like pants, they look like jeans, but not really, ya know? lol So anyway, I was wearing a size 4X in late June (when I was at my highest weight, EVER!) - and now i'm wearing a size 2X, and they are fitting a little loser already.
My goal is a size 12/14.

The pic on the left was taken in June, 
not long before a group of us left for the beach.
This picture had a HUGE effect on me.
I started losing weight late June, while at the beach.
The pic on the right was taken in early September.

Taken in October

Late October.. Yeah, flabby arm, I know. lol
But I am happy with the progress!

Can't wait to get to goal!
120 pounds to go.
But, I only have about 5 more pounds to go,
to get to my next "mini goal". :)
Setting mini goals makes it easier to stay motivated.

If anyone else is reading this blog, and trying to lose weight..
I am inviting you to join my weight loss group, on Facebook!
We share tips, support one another and keep each other motivated. :)

I will post more here soon..I've had sleep issues lately.
It's 9:AM - and I wasn't able to get to sleep at ALL last night.
So.. Not sure whether to try to stay up until tonight,
and get to bed early....or try to fall asleep now.
*sigh*
Insomnia sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment